Recently we’ve received many invitations and I’ve spoken to my clients about things they’ve noticed and had to share…
- When choosing your invitation specialist, ask them questions…Normal ones are: what’s the turnaround, how long does everything take..More important is: Do they stand by their work? What’s the procedure if an error has incurred? Errors are rare (with Unique Invitations), but we’r
e human and you should ask as mistakes happen occasionally.
- Recently, my client showed me a beautiful, very expensive invitation that her mother liked that she’d received. She told her mother that there was no time. She said “of course there is!”. She later checked and no, there’s no time on that beautiful invitation. This should NOT have happened.
- We received an invitation that I thought, for sure, it was ordered online where you do not get any guidance or suggestions. If you ordered through Unique Invitations by Deborahonline, I will not process an order until I’ve proofed it and made any suggestions. The state on the invitation was abbreviated. If you look at any etiquette book, the only abbreviations allowed are Mr., Mrs. and Dr. Streets, Avenues, Apartment and States should ALWAYS be spelled out.
- Another client I was speaking with, when I asked her about informal notes (thank you notes with your name on it which you can use again later), she stated that she Never received a hand written thank you note before. We need to teach/guide people on more graces and etiquette.
- Always proof your order thoroughly. When you deal with Unique Invitations by Deborah, when possible 95% of the time, I will sit with you and make you a proof instantly and then e-mail it to you to show your family/friends and be sure everything is perfect. Check to see if you like the wording, typestyles, layout…I will then make any changes needed so that your invitations are perfect!
I would be delighted if you would contact me to schedule your free consultation where I will let you see, touch and feel the invitation you’ve chosen. You can then see why one invitation is more expensive than another and see the true beauty of the invitation. Often, online does not show the true beauty of the invitation. Sometimes it looks the same but often it looks nicer or not as nice on your computer.
Call/e-mail/text me today to chat about your exciting event!! I look forward to hearing from you.
215-728-0328/c: 215-470-9911, e-mail